Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holy Cow

Take a look at all the crazy shenanigans I've been up to during finals week, here's my projects gang:
First off, here's my seven deadly sins, all finally done! I'm super happy with how they turned out, hope you guys like em!

Next, my Everest. This literally took everything I had to make and I'm super happy with it. From spending sleepless nights on the city to just organizing the type and thinking of a good headline, it took maybe the most work out of anything I'd done all semester, but as I said, I also think its maybe my best piece yet! 


These next three pieces are of a triptych for Erik's Tech Two class. We could base ours on either a song or personal experience. I went with the song "On Melancholy Hill" by Gorillaz. I had a lot of fun with this assignment too, its acrylic on illustration board. I went through a lot of different phases with this one. None of the finished paintings are exactly what I planned on doing at the start, but hey, thats art and thats why I love it.

Thanks for checking this all out dudes! I'll be back sooner next time.
-Marinko M.

No comments:

Post a Comment