Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Masque of the Red Death

So I've always loved Edgar Allan Poe and I've always wanted to do a piece about on one of his stories and for one of my classes we basically got free reign to do a poster on whatever we wanted so I chose a fictitious play that'd be based on one of my favorite stories of his, "The Masque of the Red Death". If you're not familiar with the story, theres this giant ebony clock thats ominous and spooky so that was what I focused on. Here's the final on the left and a variant on the right, I love how it came out, I hope you guys do too!

I really had to work around the clock to finish this.
This project really grinded my gears.
I didn't think I'd have nearly enough time to finish it.
Some of the details really ticked me off.

I could go on all day,
Marinko

No comments:

Post a Comment