Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Alive!

Hey team, long time no talk eh? Don't worry though, all is well. I've recently finished an intro to film class at Oakland Community College, which has been great inspiration and pretty fun, but the real fun part of the summers been Pat Underdown's "Head Drawing and Portrait Painting" class at CCS. There's only one week/two classes left, so while I'm waiting for my oils to dry, I figured I'd post some me stuff. I know, me and oil paint right? Ha!


 Alright, so it's portrait painting right? So that's what these are! They were all super fun to do, all in about 5 to 5 and a half hours, except for the last one of Richard which was about 1.5-2 hours. All oil on canvas.

The first half of the class was all drawing, so our first of two homework projects was to do a drawing. I haven't had the chance to scan in all of my in class drawings, but they'll be up soon. For now though, here's my first project, I used my lil brother as the star of my early '60s spy-thriller-action caper "Quicksand". Click on it to see all the juicy details.

I'll have more pictures of the print of that poster and a lot more up soon, hope you guys enjoy those for now though!
Thanks for checking it out!
Marinko Milosevski

No comments:

Post a Comment